Real-time Smoke and Fire simulation tool for Unity
Get early access to a new performant solution for volumetric effects creation on Unity Engine.
Zibra Smoke & Fire is a new addition to the ZibraAI ecosystem of AI-based solutions for creating real-time volumetric effects, developed to help game developers, game designers, and VFX artists simplify effects creation, improve scene aesthetics, enhance realism and user immersion into virtual worlds.
Born from the synergy of a custom physics simulation and unique technology for object representation, it allows for the effortless addition of real-time, physically accurate smoke and fire simulations that behave in the virtual world naturally and can be used for:
● dynamic visual effects and interactive environments (burning fire, campfire, magic spells, blast effects, hit effects, moving objects through fire & smoke, fire and smoke characters & elementals, clouds & nebula, scattered dust, illuminated smoke trails, etc.);
● realistic game mechanics ( fireballs, puzzles based on smoke control, fire extinguishing, etc.);
● industrial applications, VR training.
With Zibra Smoke & Fire, you can create high-quality real-time 3D smoke and fire simulations that work even on mobile devices, adjust their physical and visual properties, and influence the simulation behavior with programmable manipulators.
Need to create realistic dynamic smoke? Or dust? Or maybe, add some magic to your project? Using Zibra Smoke & Fire tool, you can do it in a matter of minutes.
See the complete feature list below.
- Three simulation modes: smoke, colored smoke, and fire.
- More than a dozen different customization parameters, both for rendering and simulation.
- AI-powered functionality that enables smoke interaction with 3D objects of any shape.
- A Powerful feature set – shape smoke in the form of complex meshes, emit smoke from object surfaces, and more.
- Custom, high-quality volumetric renderer for smoke rendering.
- Advanced lighting system. Illuminate smoke with multiple lights or light your scene with real-time simulated fire.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
📌 PC (DX11/DX12/OpenGL/Vulkan, x64)
📌 macOS(Metal, x64 and arm64)
📌 PC(DX11, DX12, x86 and x64),
📌 UWP(DX11, DX12, x86 and x64),
📌 macOS(Metal, x64 and arm64),
📌 iOS (Metal, iOS version 12 or later, iPhone 6s or newer),
📌Android (OpenGL ES 3.2/Vulkan, armv7 and arm64, Android 7.0 or later).
📌 Unity version: 2020.3 or later (use the latest minor update)
📌 The Unreal Engine version is currently in development.
Supported Render Pipelines
SRP, HDRP, URP
Something doesn't work. Where to get help?
Join our Discord community of experts with extensive experience in game development. There you can ask for advice or discuss any ideas. Don’t have Discord? Write to us at email@example.com